1. Suppose you are invited to an assembly of senior high school students to give three speeches based on the Blue Marble. Speak respectively as a historian, an astronomer, and a statesman.
2. What would be your choice of the Word of the Year for 2016? Why?
3. If you were to build a museum for people to reflect in, what would it be like?
4. Now, you are invited to make a speech at this very moment, to this very audience. You are free to talk about anything that you believe is appropriate and significant in this situation.
5. What do you think are the implications of the idea for the modern world? Use examples to elaborate your idea.
6. Make a speech on a specific educational fad you have experienced and share your understanding and suggestions about it.
7. Make a speech, explaining why "Ode to Joy" may have been chosen for this occasion, and why specifically it was played as the closing act of the gala.